Friday, February 14, 2014

Precious

I was thinking about it for a long time. It was very interesting to try create different skin color range. I love dark skin: it brings the deep and reach brown and gold tones that pale skin doesn't have. I also love characteristic features of the face, dramatic contrast between darks and lights…

In order to achieve the effect, I mixed "Fimo  Pippen" and "Cernit. It was my first attempt on blending polymers.  So the new project "Precious" was born.  She is going to be a big girl of whole 67 centimeters.

The preparation took a long time: deciding on size and proportions, several samples of polymer blends to get the skin tone just right, search for reference images…

Blue print of the figure with samples of blends and proportions
Finally, a new little character was born…




 Today I finished with polishing  and painting the face. 



No comments:

Post a Comment