Saturday, February 1, 2014

"Tea Rose" Completed!

I am very pleased that I finally finished my "Rose" I started her back in October and it took me longer than I thought to finish. One of the reasons was that I wanted to do a lot of details on her clothes , and well… I am not very good at sewing. Although idea of "Tea Dress" was exiting it also was very hard to execute.




















Here is the source of my inspiration












And here is the result of four months of labor (on and off…)
Meet  "Rose" in her full glory!
Well, as full as it going to be, I don't think I can do more for her.