Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Time: All Over The Place

Yes, it is wonderful to have more time for my passion for dolls. Summer is the best time for it! Schools are out, which means I have more opportunity to do what I truly love: make more dolls!

This makes me scattered all over the place: I have at least three on-going projects: "Lady Marie" and her "Mysterious Companion" are almost finished, I am just putting last touches on them and will dedicate the whole post to them exclusively, soon.
Here is a little sneak peek:









I am also working on my lovely mobile doll "Sunny" she is completely assembled at last, now working on her dress.





This new project is very exiting! Meet "Lucretia"! She is a "Renaissance Lady" I just started as a challenge for International Art Doll Registry show for July. Hopefully, I will finish her on time to enter!





No comments:

Post a Comment