Sunday, August 18, 2013

Little Miss Mouse gets Famous!

It was a wonderful surprise, when I took my happy son to a play date to his friend Travis, when, Travis' mom showed me the article from St. Louis Post Dispatch about the "Inspiration Event" at Chesterfield Arts with Ms. Mouse's full portrait! I was honored to see Ms. Mouse (and her creator) specifically mentioned here.

Apparently she looked a little scary. I can't say I anticipated that, I was hoping she would rather be pleasant and well behaved, oh, well....

Hopefully, she will still be able to find a good home. Did I mention that everything featured in the show is for sale? And  proceedings will go to support the "Kaleidoscope"program to benefit art students with special needs.
Here is more information about Chesterfield Arts. I am honored to be a member of this wonderful organization.

Anyway, it is late and I am tired with all the excitement of the day. Good night now, and may all your Artistic Dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment